Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday & Sunday combined

It's been a weird week. We were going to do an APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) on Friday, but that fell through and then we were supposed to do it today, but things happened and it was canceled again. Because of this, we skipped a couple of days of working out, in order to rest our bodies for the test. So, today instead of taking the test, we caught up on our workout schedule. This is what we did:

Saturday 110115

"Elizabeth"

21-15-9 reps of:
Clean 135 pounds
Ring dips

Sunday 110116

"CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep
















Deadlift Faces

5 comments:

  1. Elizibeth - 6:28

    Crossfit Total -
    435# Backsquat
    155# Shoulder Press (Blah)
    455# Deadlift

    It sucked some, but I don't regret the Oreos and icecream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizibeth - 7:30

    Crossfit total:
    185 # backsquat
    100# Shoulder Press
    295# Deadlift.

    Ugh, Ugh, and Ugh, I guess I need more Oreos and icecream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth - 7:13

    Crossfit total:
    245 # backsquat
    115 # Shoulder Press
    315 # Deadlift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth - 5:36RX

    Crossfit total:
    385# Back-squat
    205# Shoulder Press
    455# Deadlift.
    1045# Total

    Anyone have LT's email so we can invite him to the blog?
    I was really in the Crossfit mood today. I had a ton of energy, not sure why. I am sure it wasn't Oreos or Icecream though. I want more of whatever it was. Actually come to think of it, I did have about 2 cups of sauteed spinach for lunch. Maybe I'm like Popeye!!! Toot, toot!

    ReplyDelete