Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th workout SCARY!!! at least the post WOD was
110507

21-15-9 reps for time of:
24" Box jump
75 pound Power snatch
Chest to bar Pull-up


After today's WOD Zac and I went up to the Dog handlers pad to get chased down by there Dogs. It was pretty crazy, those dogs are no joke. Thank goodness for that thick, padded suit. I will post the video, if I can get it to post, later. Sorry we missed you Ron. We can do it again before we leave, I am sure Danny and Zane will want a go at it too. Right Guys?

4 comments:

  1. Zane - 10:42
    Daniel - 12:05
    1LTK - ???

    We've been running into Nick a lot here. He has a crew of AF Crossfitters.

    I chained two perfect muscle-ups during the warm up and then proceeded to do my signature "wrist-breaker" muscle-ups. I also forgot about the chest-to-bar pull-ups during this workout and did my full warm-up.

    ReplyDelete